Investing in bodywork is an investment in your health.
Myofascial Release (MFR) ($100/60 minutes, $150/90 minutes)
- ZenJen's most common form of bodywork. Myofascial Release will safely and gently release the entire Myofascial complex for lasting and comprehensive results and authentic healing.This work is a game changer in making longer lasting changes in pain, mobility and function. Women, bring shorts and a jog bra. Men, bring gym shorts. Please refrain from using lotion. ZenJen is trained in John F. Barnes Myofascial Release.
Integrated Swedish Massage ($50/30 minutes, $85/60 minutes, $120/90 minutes)
- This is Zen Jen's most popular form massage. This Integrated Swedish Massage incorporates the fluidity of the Swedish Massage strokes yet adds a touch of deep tissue and Reiki to trouble spots. Clients love this restorative style.
Deep Tissue ($55/30 minutes, $105/60 minutes, $155/90 minutes)
- Sometimes people want more focused body work on nagging areas of tightness and pain. Deep Tissue massage focuses on a limited body area (back/neck, legs/hips) and deep pressure is predominately used throughout the session. *Please note that most people who want/need Deep Tissue Massage actually receive longer lasting (and sometimes permanent relief from JFB Myofascial Release.
Blended - Half Myofascial, Half Integrated Swedish ($90/60 minutes, $140/90 minutes)
- The best of both worlds and one of the most requested modalities when first trying myofascial work. The session begins with myofascial work and ends with a more focused integrated Swedish massage.
Sports Massage ($40/30 minutes, $90/60 minutes, $155/90 minutes)
- This form of bodywork is focused on restoring overused and abused muscle due to physical activity. This form of body work generally is very focused in location on the body.
Facilitated Stretching (Coming Soon!)
- This form of bodywork utilizes PNF stretching (Propioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation) to lengthen tight, stiff muscles. Awesome for athletes and active individuals who rarely stretch. Women should wear a sports bra and shorts. Men should wear shorts.
Please note that the last 5 minutes of the massage will allow the client to reflect a bit on the bodywork, clear their head (especially important post myofascial work) as well as change back into street clothes.
Certified in: Swedish, Deep Tissue, JFB Myofascial Release, Thai Yoga Massage, Pregnacy, Sports Massage, Reiki, Reflexology and Chair Massage.
Jen has the the following certifications/licenses:
- ACSM Certified Exericse Physiologist (EP-C)
- Board Certified in Theraputic Massage and Bodywork (BCTMB)
- Colorado Massage Therapy License
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
ZenJen accepts cash, checks, and major credit cards.